Tuesday, January 13, 2009
No Worries...
...I cooked tonight on the stove and everything is still the way it was before I started - nothing blew up and nothing caught on fire that wasn't supposed to, so it's all good. Granted, it was only on for like 15 minutes - it was a frozen sweet and sour chicken packet (yummy)! However, it built my confidence for the spaghetti I will fix tomorrow night. I'll be sure to let you know how that goes. . . two pots on the same stove at the same time - could be interesting! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so is there something that caught on fire that was supposed to?
Well, the burner thingy is supposed to catch on fire... which is the reason the whole things scares me. There is a REAL flame on my stove! With electric stoves, it's just different...
I totally understand! I finally got a george foreman and a crock pot and a blender... cooking is so fun... but scary at first. I was afraid the stove fumes would leak out or something... totally unrealistic but funny none-the-less!
miss you!
Post a Comment