Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Everybody's doin it...

...so you KNOW I'm going to try it too! I don't have much free time, but I am going to try this blog thing.

The name: "un-fil-tered"
Definition: reality-based
I have some friends that tell me I do not have a filter when it comes to what is (or is not) between my brain and my mouth. Now, keep in mind the fact that these people are very good friends of mine and I have no problem telling them how I feel or what I think about particular subjects. These are the friends that have seen all the "sides" of me and still love me for who I am, so I'm really not concerned. But I want to start this blog out with the disclaimer that this is my space for writing what is on my mind. If you don't like it or disagree with it, then don't read it. I do have good intentions (most of the time) though, so keep that in mind too.

Anyways, here goes nothing. ENJOY... or not - the choice is yours!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Allison Kelly Hynninen...we talked last night and you didn't tell me you had a blog! What is wrong with you? You better keep it updated. I get really disappointed when I visit a blog and the latest post is something I have already read. You may think that you have nothing to write about. Trust me, you will. Once you start, you can't stop. You'll be in a situation and find yourself thinking, "I can't wait to blog about this." And you run through the rough draft in your head of what you will say. Maybe that's just me, because I love to blog. Call me crazy. Anyway, welcome to the world of blogging my friend. You'll find time to speak your mind.