For Spring Break, I had the pleasure of chaperoning H and her band on a trip to my favorite place on earth - New York City...
Me and H on the subway
H and her friend with some members of the FDNY
Me and Nicole with President Obama and his wife!
The Trashy Trio!! Terrace actually photobombed my picture with Nicole, but that's okay because it turned out to be a good picture!
After we went to New York, we went to Washington, DC where the band performed in the Cherry Blossom Parade. Here is H and her co-captain - these girls have been through a LOT together!!

And here is H doing what she does best: performing!
And this picture sums up the trip for me... Nicole and I spent most of the week laughing our heads off with Terrace (photographer).

Since we got back, I have been busy with getting ready for the end of the school year, engagement pictures and wedding plans, and colorguard auditions. This cycle never ends!! But things did slow down for a little bit and that was nice. I'm just ready for summer!!!!
H had prom this past weekend... pictures to come soon!!! ...along with a post about wedding planning - which has really been enjoyable. Hope all is well - check back soon for more updates.

No comments:
Post a Comment