Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Believe in Auburn and LOVE it!!

I had the pleasure of going to Auburn this weekend, and I realized how much I truly miss it. I had a lot of fun as I got to go to my first game this season, and I got to spend time with my teacher friends that I haven't seen in 3 months, and I got to spend time with friends I haven't spent time with since I was a student at Auburn!! It was great. All of this happened after I went to the final Marietta HS football game of the season - praise the Lord that is over. It was fun while it lasted and I know the color guard had a great season, but that just gets old after a while. So, now begins the fun of Winter Guard - I'm praying and crossing my fingers that it actually works out this year.
As far as the house goes... I'm still in the "under contract" stage I guess. I've had the home inspection and an appraisal completed, but we've still got some logistics to work out with my loan and insurance, and everything else. But we're moving right along! I will be a homeowner by Thanksgiving!
I started off the game yesterday in the student section with Kristen, Andrew, and Kylie (K's rommie), but after running fever all day on Friday, I wasn't up to standing the whole game. So, after the first quarter, I made my way over to sit with my parents, Jason, Lee, and Kate.


It was so great to sit and talk with Lee since I haven't been able to do that since he returned from South Asia. He kept trying to ask me if I changed, and I told (and showed) that I'm still the same girl he knew two years ago - just a little crazier! But what a blessing these friends are to me. I enjoyed the game with ya'll and lunch on Sunday.
After the game, I met up with Ashley and Rebecca...

Oh, how I miss them! I only got to catch up with Ashley for a short while, but Rebecca and I hung out for a while and shared crazy-kid stories!! I was also able to hang out with Jessica quite a bit Saturday night and Sunday. I am looking forward to getting together with ALL of them - including Brittany - in December... we WILL make it happen girls!
I did pose for other pictures this weekend, but they were not taken with my camera, so this is all I've got for ya. But maybe next time, I'll be better about pulling mine out.
I have so much more to talk about, but no more time. I'm exhausted after fighting off germs and having too much fun... peace out.

No comments: