Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wedding: Rehearsal and Dinner

As promised for over 8 months now... here is another wedding post. I am so grateful to my family and friends for the memories I hold of my wedding weekend. It was more than I ever imagined and I hope that I will remember that weekend forever. We had our rehearsal at the church on Friday night. My bridesmaids bought me a wedding cake headband with a small veil - that is what you see on top of my head!!
Dr. Ross and Lee telling us - Kristen, me, Dad, Bryan, and Mark - what is going to happen and asking questions about what I wanted to happen. They were both wonderful in making sure everything about the ceremony was exactly what I wanted!
Still figuring out what will be happening when during the ceremony!
Here's a nice view of that ridiculous hat - me laughing with Bryan and Dr. Ross, haha.
My flower girl practicing for exactly what she did in her beautiful dress during the wedding - hilarious!!
I think Bryan would have been fine if this was the only time we had to do this!! Pictured: Brittany, Kristen, me, Bryan, Mark, and Jeff
After the rehearsal, we went to the Marietta Country Club for dinner. The food was amazing, and we had a fun time with family and friends.
Our bridesmaids and groomsmen all shared a story of times spent together with us. It was so fun to share memories.
Special thanks to Terry Wright for the photographs from this night that we will always remember. And thanks again to our family and friends for supporting and encouraging us at all times!

No comments: