Wow, it has been a LONG time, but I have my reasons! ;) First of all, remember when I was really sick before Bryan and I had our adventurous day at Six Flags? Well, that sickness only continued the rest of the summer. Come to find out DURING pre-planning (and band camp), I had mono!! Yuck. But no worries, I survived and I felt much better towards the middle of football season. I know, I know, that's a while after the school year started, but a lot was going on!!
So, you all know I was planning my wedding. My mom and I got a TON done this summer. We had set ourselves goals and lists to do before school started back so that we didn't panic come November. And I have to say, we did really well! And it's a good thing we did, because I changed grade levels this year. I am now teaching first grade, and all I can say is that it is REALLY different than Kindergarten. I am glad I changed, but I definitely miss Kindergarten. Surprisingly, I will probably stay in first grade next year though. I think the change has made me a better teacher. Of course, I feel like I'm back at my first year again, but that's ok. It's been worth it for the most part.
So, now that you know why I haven't posted much since last summer, here's a peek of the best day of my life!! It really was a wonderful day, and I am going to start a new post on the day alone as soon as I post this one because I don't want to forget anything. Until that gets finished, here are some pictures... (Huge shout-out to Jessica Rayborn Photography)
Bryan and me outside the Chapel at the church

our AWESOME wedding party!

the ceremony

Bryan and me with Bryan's family

Bryan and me with my family

Bride's Cake - it was delicious!!

Groom's Cake - there are no words for how amazing this turned out!!!

our first dance

me with my Auburn Cohort C friends (right after we danced MMMBop for the last time!)

me with my Bible study girls

I apologize for only posting so few, but I will post more with my wedding post I promise. I want to recount the happenings of the day so that I can remember it forever. I have no regrets at all, and Bryan and I both loved everything about the day. The ceremony was truly beautiful and we think we achieved our goal of glorifying the Lord. The reception was so much fun - we both had a blast. All the details to come VERY SOON, I promise!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment