Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Respond and Rework

I know you're in shock that I've written two posts in a few days, but it's true. Just don't get used to it!!

Ashley tagged me for a Respond and Rework! I don’t normally like things like this, but with an extra day off work, I decided to give it a whirl.
Rules: 1. Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog, Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. 2. Tag other un-tagged people.
What's your favorite article of clothing?
My pajamas!
What is your favorite board game?
So it’s not technically a board game, but I am OBSESSED with CatchPhrase! I will play it anytime, anywhere – including the car in horrible traffic!!!! 
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
We have so many in my family, but I’d have to say Christmas. We go to my grandparents’ house for lunch/dinner. We open presents from youngest to oldest. We usually sing Christmas carols and just spend time together.
What was the last thing you bought?
Groceries
What are you listening to right now?
iTunes: Watermark
What is your favorite weather?
A sunny but cool day
What is your least favorite season?
Probably winter even though I love sweaters and such.
What's in your purse?
Wallet, calendar, notebook, Aquaphor, keys, pens, camera
Say something to the person who tagged you:
Ashley, I am so glad that we have remained friends even though we live in two separate cities. I’m so excited about seeing you soon, and very glad we talked last night!
What is your favorite dessert or cool treat?
I love anything with chocolate!!!
What did you want to become as a child?
A teacher! (funny how that worked out, right?)
What do you want to be now?
A wife and mother
What is your favorite song?
Hmm, tough choice, but I’ll go with I Run to You by Lady Antebellum
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Huntsville, Alabama to see my BFF, Brittany
What are your most challenging goals right now?
To share the love of God with those around me – it really shouldn’t be difficult but life is so hurry, hurry, rush, rush!
What is your 5 year plan?
Haha, everybody knows this one: get married and have babies – LOTS of them! One day, my friends, one day...
What is your favorite sport to watch?
Umm, I don’t really know. Baseball is the only one I truly understand but football is exciting.
What show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)?
Well, I’m not sure. I don’t really want to be in any of the shows I like, but I really like Grey’s Anatomy and Army Wives.
What is your favorite magazine?
People
What is your most prized possession?
Call me crazy, but my house! I worked hard for it!
Name one favorite childhood memory.
Another tough one… I’ll go with our annual family beach trips. We still go to the same place every year with ALL of us – grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousins, plus us. So much fun!
What is your favorite book of the Bible?
I love the story that Genesis tells. But I also like Psalm.
What is your favorite quote?
For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10
What is one country you aren’t interested in visiting?
I have a goal of visiting 6 out of the continents before I die, so I’ll go to whatever country I need to check that continent off my list!
What is your favorite kitchen utensil?
My Pampered Chef ice cream scoop – it has something like anti-freeze in it, so it makes scooping ice cream incredibly easy!!
I don't really have anyone to tag because Ashley already did, so I just reinforce her tags!!

No comments: