Like I said in my last post, it is so hard for me to believe how quickly the time has passed this year. However, please don't mistake that unbelief for ungratefulness - I LOVE summer!!! Haha. And it promises to be a busy one... and I will tell you that I would have it no other way! There are weddings, guard practices, summer Kindergarten work (for some extra moolah), a trip to NYC, almost two weeks at the beach, a weekend with my girls at Rebecca's wedding, and some summer house projects! I am just so excited. I had intended to get started right away on things this weekend, but I just haven't found the motivation. I have fully enjoyed this long, relaxing weekend in every way imaginable. I did absolutely nothing on Saturday, or Sunday, and I don't think today looks to be more eventful than the last two days. I am okay with that! I will say that in between watching some TV (which I hardly ever do), feeding my neighbor's dogs, reading, napping, and "facebooking", I have done some productive things.
I received my Pampered Chef stuff last week, and I finally had the chance to open the boxes and sort the orders! WOW, I got a lot of awesome stuff! I washed everything last night before going to my Mom and Dad's for dinner, and found a place for everything this morning. I even cleaned up my mail piles - which get pretty bad. I've found all the things that have worked their way to my house that really belong at school and put them in one place so I can return them tomorrow. And really, that's about it. I am planning on organizing my craft room and dragging out my scrapbook stuff today. I'd like to sort out my pictures and figure out which pictures I need printed and that kind of thing. I am pretty pumped about getting started on all of that again. But I sure have a lot of work to do to catch up!
And with that, I am going to get to work. Sorry this was such a boring post, but I felt like I owed a post, and that's about all I've got right now... although I did just think of something. After I've been productive, I'll post again... enjoy your Memorial Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment